Saturday, March 30, 2013

The saddest day in blog history...

I guess not in all of blog history, but definitely in MY blog history. I apparently suck at life because I thought that once my pictures were on the blog, they would stay there. Boy, was I wrong. I was able to recover a few, but it wasn't even worth putting them back in at this point! I was also foolish to think that since they'd be on my blog forever, that I wouldn't need to keep them on my phone or on the computer anywhere. Not even an iCloud or iTunes back up. I was basically asking for this to happen. I guess I just have to suck it up and get over it!

It's in the past now. I have to move on, start fresh and continue to post more baking adventures!! Sorry to those who are looking at this blog for the first time right now, there won't be much beyond this point. I promise that it was a blog full of fun things and pictures. Hopefully the tips are still a little helpful. :(:(:(:(:(

Until later,
A Very Sad Baker in Training

No comments:

Post a Comment